HP OFFICE JET 7720
18 in stock (can be backordered)
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Maximum Print Size: 11.7 x 17″
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 22 ppm Black / 18 ppm Color
Login to view prices
- Product Video
- Product FAQ
- have question
- Ask Question?
- Buy at Lazada or Shopee
Go beyond the normal limitations of office printers with the OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-In-One from HP, which offers printing at sizes up to 11.7 x 17" using Thermal Inkjet technology. This system enables full-color printing at resolutions up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and the ability to hit ISO speeds of 22 ppm in black and 18 ppm in color while a draft mode is available for 34 ppm rates. In addition to these print capabilities, the 7720 also offers scanning, copying, and faxing features at sizes up to 8.5 x 14" using either a 35-sheet ADF or a flatbed, both with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
Going beyond your standard printer, this unit features automatic duplexing and mobile printing support when networked using the Ethernet connection or Wi-Fi functionality. Users can print larger jobs with ease as well thanks to a 250-sheet input tray. Additionally, the printer has intuitive controls through the use of a 2.65" color LCD touchscreen on the front panel. USB 2.0 connectivity is available as well for a direct connection to a computer.
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity are available, as well as two RJ11 ports.
- Pull-out 2.65" LCD touchscreen on the front panel for intuitive control over settings.
- HP Smart mobile app allows users to connect a device directly to the printer for direct printing.
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology uses a four-color pigment ink set to create sharp, vivid photos and documents.
- Print resolutions are available at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in color and 1200 x 1200 dpi in black.
- Users can print at ISO speeds up to 22 ppm in black and 18 ppm in color as well as draft speeds of up to 34 ppm in black and color.
- First print out times of 9 seconds in black and 10 seconds in color.
- Borderless printing is available at sizes up to 11 x 17" or A3.
- Automatic duplexing for 2-sided prints.
- Mobile printing capabilities include Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Standard print language of HP PCL3 GUI.
- 250-sheet input tray supports media up to 11.7 x 17" in size.
- Supported media types include plain paper, photo paper, thick paper, recycled paper, and more.
- Monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 250-1500 pages.
- Uses a Contact Image Sensor (CIS) with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi.
- Both an 8.5 x 14" flatbed and 35-sheet automatic document feeder are available for scanning.
- The scanner has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scanning benefits from a color depth of 24-bit and a grayscale depth of 8-bit or 256 levels.
- Scanning can be performed at speeds up to 8 ipm.
- Users can save scans as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, or PNG file types.
- Digital sending features include Scan to PC.
- Copy resolutions of up to 600 dpi are available in both black and color.
- Copies can be made at ISO speeds of up to 18 cpm in black and 13 cpm in color or draft speeds of 34 cpm.
- Reduction/enlargement from 25-400%.
- Up to 99 copies can be made at a time.
- Copy settings include size, quality, lighter/darker, paper size, resize, paper type, two-sided, ID copy, collate, binding margin, enhancement, crop, and copy preview.
- Fax machine uses a 33.6 kbps modem to transmit one page in approximately 5 seconds.
- Maximum fax resolutions of 300 x 300 dpi in black and 200 x 200 dpi in color.
- Internal fax memory for about 100 pages.
- Capacity for up to 99 speed dial numbers.
- Fax features include auto fax reduction support, auto-redialing, fax delayed sending, distinctive ring detection, fax forwarding, fax polling, fax telephone mode, junk, and barrier.
|Technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Print Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 1200 x 1200 dpi
|Print Speed||Black (ISO): 22 ppm
Color (ISO): 18 ppm
Black (Draft): 34 ppm
Color (Draft): 34 ppm
|First Print-Out Speed||Black: 9 seconds
Color: 10 seconds
|Borderless Printing||Yes, up to 11 x 17" / 27.9 x 43.2 cm, A3|
|Printer Duty Cycle||Monthly: 30,000 pages
Recommended Monthly Volume: 250-1500 pages
|Image Sensor||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|Hardware Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan Speed||8 ipm|
|Scan Area||Flatbed: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
ADF: 8.5 x 14" / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
|Scan File Format||JPEG
|Copy Resolution||600 dpi|
|Copy Speed||Black (ISO): 18 cpm
Color (ISO): 13 cpm
Black (Draft): 34 cpm
Color (Draft): 34 cpm
|Reduction / Enlargement||25% - 400%|
|Number of Copies||Up to 99|
|Modem Speed||33.6 kbps|
|Transmission Speed||5 seconds per page|
|Fax Resolution||Black (Best): 300 x 300 dpi
Color (Best): 200 x 200 dpi
Black (Standard): 203 x 98 dpi
Color (Standard): 200 x 200 dpi
|Fax Memory||100 pages|
|Speed Dial Capacity||99 numbers|
|Paper Handling||Input Tray
Automatic Document Feeder
|Media Sizes||3 x 5" to 11.7 x 17" / 7.6 x 12.7 cm to 29.7 x 43.2 cm|
|Media Weight||Input Tray: 16-28 lb / 60-105 gsm
ADF: 16-24 lb / 60-90 gsm
Output Tray: 16-28 lb / 60-105 gsm
|Paper Capacity||Input Tray: 250 sheets
ADF: 35 sheets
Output Tray: 75 sheets
2 x RJ11
|Direct Printing||HP ePrint
Google Cloud Print
|Front Panel Controls||2.65" / 6.7 cm LCD touchscreen|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC (±10%), 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||23 x 17.5 x 12.1" / 58.5 x 44.5 x 30.6 cm
Maximum: 23 x 27.2 x 12.1" / 58.5 x 69.1 x 30.6 cm
|Weight||34.1 lb / 15.5 kg|
CISS Ink Jet Printer
If you have question about this product Ask a Question
Question Added Successfully
This Product have no Question..!